Monday, September 10, 2007

Striking out on my own...

Sick of being frustrated I've posted my resume on a couple of sites. I'm aiming for public school, but there are a couple of hagwons that look like they'll be ok (I've talked to the current teachers and they say good things.) One in particular is from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm with reported easy-to-teach materials, and though I would be the only native speaker the area has a very nice and welcoming expat community.
Also, kudos to normalcyispasse for being wiling to scout his city for open positions. Somehow I luck into knowing the niftiest people.

Finally, I'm waiting to hear from a recruiter about 2 possible public school positions in Busan. I don't have a current criminal background check (I could get one in 2 weeks) or a current health form, which could fatally damage my chances of landing the positions. I'll roll with the punches as they come. Maybe I'll do what Dad does and ask Spirit.
____________________________________

Spirit... What the hell do I do now? - Love, KK
____________________________________

No comments: